Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dreams Part 2

Dreamt again. This time the dream freaking bluff me. I was in a partially conscious state thus it is easier to be bluff. I dreamt that i received an sms from someone. I know who sent it, but the content itself isn't clear. I know roughly what it is about but i cant read the words properly cause i was still feeling drowsy as I'm still in the middle of my nap. At this time i decided to wait up so i could read the message properly and reply to it. When i opened my eyes, the first thought is " When did i received a message??" Then i realised that it was only a dream.

Recapping on what i had written about dreams from my past post. Dream

"Is this some subconscious tactics by the brain to make me stay in bed longer?
Is this false reality a good thing, when i wake and discover that this is just a dream?
Has what happen cause me so much displeasure and a strong desire to change it create a false reality for me to escape to while i sleep?"

I don't know about the above, but one thing is for sure, dreams are good for you. Either physically; helps to recharge the mind and revitalize the body, or

"To realize that your dreams are unique. No other individual can have your background, your emotions, or your experiences. Every dream is connected with your own "reality". Thus, in interpreting your dreams, it is important to draw from your personal life and experiences.
Remember that a dream unifies the body, mind, and spirit. It provides you with insight into ourselves and a means for self-exploration. In understanding your dreams, you will have a better understanding and discovery of your true self."

Yeah I'm drawn to dream interpretation already! I'm still trying to figure out this dream of mine.. And any of you out there who had any recent dreams come find me to interpret as through this i can learn more in this area. =)

No comments: